PrideVel’s SAP HANA Support delivers support services to enable continuous and effective use of SAP HANA to meet strategic and daily needs of business operations. The support provides the services and tools that enable you to minimize the cost and risk associated with keeping the HANA systems up and running. With PrideVel HANA Support, the customers gain the following benefits:
- Updating and Patching the system
- OS Security Patches
- OS System Support Packs
- File System Operating System
- Database Connectivity
- Routine Back-ups
- System Monitoring and Administration
- Database Monitoring
- Monitoring the SAP HANA Database
- Administering the SAP HANA Database
- Reliable response to technical disruptions
Operating System Security Patches
The customer is generally responsible for implementing operating system security patches. PrideVel informs and applies OS security patches immediately after they are available.
Operating System Support Packs
On rare occasions, SAP HANA might require a certain operating system patch. OS Service Packs (SPs) must be installed by your SAP HANA hardware partner after they have been validated and approved by SAP. This same process applies to kernel and runtime library (glibc) patches.
Updating and Patching File System Components
PrideVel implements operating patches for the shared file system on routine basis.
Updating and Patching Storage Components
PrideVel takes over your responsibility for implementing operating patches for the storage components
Database Monitoring and Administration
PrideVel monitors SAP HANA database checks if your SAP HANA system runs as expected and checks for any possibilities of problems. We also administer the SAP HANA database and create and manage user authorizations as requested. This includes checking on connectivity with Data Source.
As an SAP solutions provider, PrideVel offers
- Proven Business Solutions
- Cost effective and Upgrades.
- Production Support and Maintenance
- Strategic Relationship
- Flexible Solutions
- Mutual Trust
- Industry best practices
- Increased customer satisfaction.
PrideVel is currently providing at No Cost and No Obligation on a trial basis
We invite SAP customers to use our state of Art infrastructure to try if the approach is right for them or not.
Routine Back-ups (including configuration backups)
We do database backup which consists backup of data area and log area. In case of problems with the SAP HANA database, we check log and trace files for errors to resolve them. Though we create customer-specific backup strategy (including retention times for backups), we perform on regular basis:
- After the initial load.
- At regular intervals. This ensures that a database recovery is possible.
- Before the database software is upgraded to a new version.
- If a new host is added to the landscape
- After any history lost alert
- Overall system state
- General system information (software versions and so on).
- The Alerts section shows the latest warnings and messages generated by the statistics server, resolve them as needed
- Monitor important system resources that include the amount of available memory, CPUs and storage space is displayed as well as the used amount of these resources.
- Monitor all services belonging to your system that are running: preprocessor, name server and index server for each host and one statistics server.
PrideVel provides HANA security support for creating and managing roles and authorization for Business end users / Modelers / Database Administrators as requested by the customer.
Back-up’s & Recovery
Using data and log backups the SAP HANA database can be recovered as required. A Back-up & recovery solution will be necessary (Premium support) To be necessary in one of the following situations:
- Data area is unusable
- Log area is unusable
- Logical error
We provide services to organizations whose wish to use Cloud as a service for their HANA. To provide the most recent supported Cloud release so that you can experiment with the new features available or to run as a development or production solution. As a part of this we:
- Maintain your cloud infrastructure
- Maintain Hana on your cloud
- Coordinate strategy and solutions of Hana on your cloud
Upgrade to recent release
We provide services to upgrade your HANA to the most recent supported release so that you can experiment with the new features available. As a part of this we:
- Check technical impact and possible risks of an upgrade project
- Minimize downtime of Productive System
- Analysis of sizing and system configuration
- Support of critical business processes during GoLive phase
- Implement and run better with Improvement services
- Downtime Assessment
- Going Live Support
Try our systems for POC to see how HANA will help your business. POCs include
- Ready to try HANA
- Dedicated systems
- Integration with BOBJ
- Demo Data
- Readymade Templates
Our HANA Support services come atOur HANA Support services come at
You can subscribe to:
- Basic Support
- Premium Support