Give your employees fast access to business information, so that they can be more productive, efficient, and responsive with Nevotek IPT Office. Replace your traditional PBX system with a VoIP system that runs over a data network for greater flexibility at a lower cost. IPT Office works with the Cisco® CallManager platform and IP phones for a telephony solution that takes office communications to the next level, converting the dial tone-only telephone handset to a connected IP appliance.
Its easy-to-use graphical interface, which resides right on the IP Phone screen, opens the door to a rich set of features and capabilities. In seconds, employees can look up a contact in the directory and make a call with just one click. They can also check email, voicemail, airline flight schedules, or currency conversions. It's just as easy to set up conference calls or make public announcements.
By simplifying, improving, and speeding up communications internally and when dealing with customers and partners, IPT Office helps everyone do their job better.
Nevotek's technology is built on a solid foundation: the Cisco CallManager platform, which is based on the Cisco Unified Communications architecture that integrates voice, video, and data at the user level. The flexible, highly dependable design of IPT Office makes it easy for us to customize it to meet your specific needs.
No matter what industry you're in, IPT Office is a sound investment. With IPT Office, you get affordable options for expanding your services and improving your business operations
- Simplify management tasks with a central platform that provides a wealth of services
- Replace expensive, high-maintenance PCs with an IP phone running IPT Office for a powerful, low-cost office appliance, where applicable
- Boost productivity by cutting the time it takes to perform everyday office tasks
- Service your customers more efficiently with easy-to-access product catalogs or product locators
- Reduce energy spending by integrating with our building management system (BMS) for a remotely accessible control panel for energy consumption such lights, heating, and air conditioning
- Integrate IP cameras on your desktop to remotely control gates and doors from your desktop phone