Nevotek Ontime is a Digital Signage application built around Cisco Digital Media Players to manage and publish content on digital signage displays.
Nevotek Ontime uses the IP network and interacts with Cisco Digital Media Player (DMP) and MS Exchange server's calendar and displays online information on TV sets next to the meeting rooms and in common areas. Information is created by the meeting organizers using MS Exchange Public folders through MS Outlook and displayed on pre-set or customized templates.
Product SolutionsSYSTEM FEATURES
Data collection service application
- Collects data from MS Exchange Server 2000/2005/2007
Data collection "Filtering" module
- Displays Attendees, organizer, body, subject on TV screens.
Templates can be customized by modifying attributes like; background, logos, font size, color, etc.
WEB based "Management Console" application
- The update interval of each meeting room is configurable.
- Movies less than 1.5 GB, can be uploaded to DMP and played while other content is available online.
- All content can be uploaded to DMP to work offline.
- Automatic detection of DMPs on the network.
- There is no need for a client software on DMP.
- Intel Based hardware P4 3.2 GHz (advised minimum) 1GB memory
- Fast Ethernet Connection (100 Mbps)
- 5GB available disk space
- Nevotek Ontime Instalaltion CD
- MS Windows 2003 Server with Service Pack 2
- Internet Explorer 7 or above
- MS .NET 3.5 Framework or above
- If there will be any changes about Time Zone information, these changes must be completed before the installation
- Internet Information Server (IIS) must be installed and configured (See Appendix for details)
- A domain user (i.e. Ontime)
- Available meeting rooms under Public Folders in MS Exchange
- Firmware Release Version 2.43Download the Product Brochure