If you're in the highly competitive hotel business, you're challenged with differentiating your brand every day. Business travelers and vacationers are demanding entertainment, technology, and communication services that match the sophistication of their home or office devices. You want to make sure your guests are happy during their stay, and you want to keep them coming back for return visits.
Nevotek VipConnect gives hotel managers and owners a way to step up to these challenges and create additional opportunities for revenueby offering new services to satisfy customer needs. VipConnect efficiently converges all your communications systems into a single Cisco IP platform, which lowers your costs and streamlines operations.
In the traditional hotel room, guest services might include autodial buttons on the phone for wake-ups calls, room service, and housekeeping; printed listings of pay TV programs and movies; and printed menus. VipConnect consolidates all these services with easy-to-change menus on phones, TVs, and computer screens. And, with VipConnect, you can offer guests an array of new services: high-speed Internet access, programmable autodial buttons on the phone, delivery of targeted ads and announcements by phone or TV, integrated messaging for email, voice, and fax, self-service conference calls, in-room environmental controls, and much more.
VipConnect is also a boon for hotel operators. Not only can you make available new, revenue-generating services, but you also reduce the cost of ownership and operations by implementing VipConnect, which is based on the Cisco® Call Manager platform. Since Call Manager phones are connected via local area network (LAN), you can replace expensive PBX and IVR equipment with one system that uses low-cost Internet technology. Because V/IP is a single application that runs on a single server and takes full advantage of the power of the IP network, you'll reduce your hardware expenses. VipConnect also simplifies and streamlines management and IT tasks, such as telephone security and administration, in-room environmental controls, and billing for services.
- Provide guests with services that make them feel right at home-from tailored information delivery (currency exchange rates, weather, stock quotes, maps) based on personal profiles to Internet access-whether they're traveling for business or pleasure
- Allow for system data entry from any hotel phone for all personnel-front desk, office reception, restaurant workers, security staff, and housekeepers
- Supplement revenues with services like in-room advertising, conference calls, meeting room bookings, and high-speed Internet access-and get a swift return on your investment
- Ease the maintenance and management burden and spend less on servers and other hardware
- Customize standard application modules based on Cisco standards to meet the unique needs of your hotel and your guests